- Funded by the EU Regional Trust Fund in Response to the Syrian Crisis “Madad Fund”
- EuroMed Feminist Initiative – EFI
- Overall objective
Contribute to gender sensitive national and local policy frameworks that are more conducive to women’s economic participation.
- Specific objective
The Ministry of Labour in Jordan has developed mechanisms to improve economic participation of women.
- The target group is female from 18 to 55 years’ old.
- The nationality breakdown is 70% Jordanian and 30% Syrian.
- Ensure that 50% of the targeted group are university graduates.
- Include women that already have home-based businesses (HBB).
- Jordan (East Amman, Irbid, Ramtha, Zarqa, Azraq city, Ain Al Basha, Karak, Jerash and Ajloun)