- The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- the National Aid Fund (NAF)
The project aims to build the capacities of Jordanian youth to access available opportunities in the market through employment or self-employment. The project targets beneficiaries of the National Aid Fund )NAF ).
- Males and females of Jordanian nationality and beneficiaries of the National Aid Fund (NAF)
- Age between 18-40 (beneficiaries over 40 years old may be selected for the self-employment stage)
- Not currently working (looking for a job)