Project Name : CLUSTER (C_A.3.1_0014)
- European Union’s ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin (ENI CBC Med) Programme
- Lead Beneficiary – The European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed), Spain
- Partner 1 – ARCES Association, Italy
- Partner 2 – Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI), Cyprus
- Partner 3 – CDE Petra Patrimonia, France
- Partner 4 – National Agricultural Research Center (NARC), Jordan
- Partner 5 – Business Development Center (BDC), Jordan
- Partner 6 – Business Women Forum (BWF), Palestine
- Partner 7 – General Agency for Regional Development (CGDR), Tunisia
The CLUSTER project aims to create a supportive environment for youth/women employment schemes, by equipping NEETs (Not in Education, Employment, or Training), in particular women, between 18-30 years of age, with employability skills in four Sustainable Economy sectors (Blue Economy, Circular Economy, Green Economy and Sustainable Agriculture), promoting long-lasting partnerships between Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institutions and the private sector, and raising awareness of public authorities and policy-makers.
The overall objective of CLUSTER is to tackle social exclusion and poverty amongst vulnerable groups in Cyprus, France, Italy, Jordan, Palestine, Spain, and Tunisia, by capitalizing on results of previous projects and equipping young NEETs and women with marketable skills in the Sustainable Economy sectors.
The project implementation period is 24 months (starting date 01/09/2021– ending date
CLUSTER will equip young NEETs, in particular women, with soft and technical employability skills in in four sustainable economy sectors, and will reduce the mismatch between the labor market demand and youth skills, thus increasing their job opportunities, reducing the brain drain and unemployment rates in the concerned territories. CLUSTER will lead to strengthening of partnerships between TVET institutions, the private sector and social economy actors through dialogue, exchange and networking activities, securing the signature of 7 Agreements between those actors. CLUSTER’s objective is to mainstream at policy level the identified good practices and support policy-makers in the design of inclusive employment policies.
- Young NEETS and women (Not in Education, Employment, or Training), between 18-30 years of age
- TVET institutions
- Private Sector in particular local SMEs in the Sustainable Economy sectors
- Public authorities and policy-makers in targeted project countries